Tuesday, June 06, 2006

nice week

okok..quite long never update my blog liao..i'll start from sat..

SAT 3/6/06
woke up at 7.30am..bath,then leave home..took a taxi to changi jetty with all the things we bought..so heavy..then took the bum boat to ubin..reach there ard 8 plus..put my stuff liao then rest awhile..von ask if i wan to go for rock climbing..then we reach rock climbing place at 9.20am..me n u couquence the beginner wall..haha..so happy..thanks for ur encouragement..love u tree..haha..then in the afternoon..we rest at campsite..never go anywhere..but u bz with ur account..at 4 plus..due to some reason..we moved our camp site..then after tt me von and the rest of the helpers cook dinner..so fun..ard 7pm..me n von leave the campsite..ur phone is with me..but u seem to forgot about it.so i dun care just go..after awhile u called von..ask if ur phone is with me..reaching the jetty u suddenly cycled to my side n give me a kiss..so happy..cos i was waiting hoping u appear..haha..

SUN 4/6/06
today when to ARPC service at KCPSS..after service..me n von waited for u guys to come back from ubin..reach back ard 11 plus.u went home to collect the money n bath..haha..finally u smell nice nice liao..haha..after lunch is game time..the boys played wrestling and human bowling..some of the boys got cut n nose bleed while playing wrestling..went up to multi-purpose room to find u..rest awhile there..mr yam bet with the boys that he can strike..if not he'll treat the boys ice-cream..haha..too bad..instead of ice-cream..do 20 push up..cos mr yam do a strike..haha..dinner we do outdoor cooking again..but this time is fresh food..something different..after dinner is rededication nite..had fun..it about making a different..after rededication nite..sir XG sent me home..

Mon 5/6/06
today i got assessment..got UC for exam..before tt..i started to panick n cry..dunno y..but after tt i am alright liao..Yeah!!i passed my exam..so happy..meet u at macs for lunch..then after tt walk with u to lecture theatre..didnt accompany u for lecture cos got meeting..then after sch..we meet up and went to marina south for dinner..it a farewell party for Eby..he going NS on thur 8/6/2006..then after tt u played pool..then sent me home..

Tue 6/6/06
today got HS 2117 class presentation..haha..late for lesson..cos i see wrong time..missed the 1st hour of lecture..after sch..went to ur hse..do my project work..then see u played game..then after tt meet von go orchard walked ard..shop ard..bought my sandal liao..haha..dun STEP ON it anymore..i scare liao..hehe..then u n von accompany me take train to my station..on the train u n her played some game..i listened til so long still dun understand how to play..never mind..i so blur de..haha..

k..tt all for now..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home