Monday, December 31, 2007

I DID MY FIRST CPR

i did my first CPR on a person yday..
8.15pm..handover shift..doing floater waiting for time to pass..
suddenly..my patient threw a fit and collapse..
the seizure is not like the normal i see..jerking of limbs..
he doesnt did that..
all i know was i went into a state of shock..not knowing what to do..
Sister and my friends push the e-trolley in..
that is how resuscitation start..
all happened just like that..i dont know how to prepare the drug..my mind just went blank..
after sometime they took turns to do CPR..sister ask me to go and do..
did it..was difficult..not as easy as i thought..
compressing on the dummy is much easier and we are kneeling on the floor when learning..
compare doin on the bed..the bed was soft and i was worry of falling off from the bed..
cant balance and i am starting to get tired after awhile..

i am glad that sister allow me to do CPR on a real human..hopefully i didnt break his ribs..
all is by God's grace..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home