Tuesday, June 13, 2006

i miss u..

sun 11/6/06:
today went to your church for youth svr..after tt we went to ur hse to put ur stuff rest awhile..u gave me a challenge..not to bite my nails n allow it to grow til u come back from camp..so evil of u lor..so tempted to bite lor..k la..i'll try to pass the challenge..after rest we went to J8 to watch movie..over the hedge..finally get to watch the cartoon liao..haha..after movie,walk ard to look for my stuff..tml u going for church camp liao..i going to miss u..but it ok la..hope u take gd care of urself..

went to grandma hse for dinner..ask u along but u cant cos need to pack ur bag for camp..haiz..last min packing..hope u dun forget to bring ur impt thing..

mon 12/6/06:
7.30am woke up..msg u..told me tt u are loading up the bus..guess u setting off soon ba..10 plus while helping my mum to do set up..u msg me complaining the bus queue is very long..dying man..still at singapore side..haha..dear..u still have to b patient lor..must wait for ur turn..

afternoon went to east coast park..bbq pit 16..had my class BBQ there..thou a few ppl back out last min..but we still enjoy ourselves..keep eating n eating..finished up 150 satays, 50 chicken wings, chips, corns and more..haha..

tue 13/6/06:
today is the second day of ur camp..still havent recieve ur msg..only can wait for u to msg me..dunno what ur programme over ur side..hope u enjoy urself today..going to work in the night..haha..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home