Friday, October 05, 2007

so long never update my blog le..
just finish my attachment last week..
this week i will be starting 6 weeks break..so fast the 1st week break is over..
soon it will be PRCP..
this attachment let me realise some ppl can be very hypocrites infront of u..
but that is happened in my OT posting..
i still thanks God for the blessing of the staff i have in my attachment..
some of them are very kind to the students..
they are willing to teach us so much things..
unlike some staff who act so nice in front of u..
then in the toilet scolding all the students..
like what the OT sister said, treat it as a growing stage..
next time treat ur junior better..

wed 3/10/07 my team went to HPB to present the proposal..
was fun having this team..
and we got into the finals..
more work to come..at least i wont be rotting at home..

ben started his course at sispec..2 weeks has gone..wonder how is he now..
guess he very bz ba..
like what my patient say, is either study or training..
at the end of the day, he will be very tired and all he will do is to stone..
i think so too ba..

=)

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger .b.a.b.y.e.p.o. said...

hey ger..enjoy ur break ba..muz rest more b4 ur prcp..cuz its not a easy task tho..anyway..let me noe which ward u r in for prcp k?? den mayb i will drop by whenever u r on shift..wahaha..

take care ger..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home