Thursday, June 15, 2006

ill

wed 14/6/06:
played game with von online..had lots of fun..haha..after tt went to work at 4pm..fall sick liao..flu..keep sneezing the whole day..blocked nose..dear..where are u now?not here to take care of me..haha..u msg me..told me the whole program is til afternoon..n since there is only one shopping centre u went there again to shop..hehe..so gd boy..never watch cars there..haha..if not..me n von will kill u..haha..

thur 15/6/06:
today work morning shift..last min my partner call my mum telling her she is sick..cant come to work..so in the end..i must work for 8 hrs instead of 4 hrs..haha..it ok..extra money only ma.. :P yeah..u coming back tml..can see u soon liao..my nails are still growing..but very short..i gonna pass the challenge..haha..bleh.. :p

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home