Monday, September 29, 2008

Confirmation

ALL GLORY TO GOD..
i got my confirmation letter 2 days ago..
starting to get used to the working environment..after working for 6 months..
yup..kind of miss schooling time..no worries about patient..
but now all is different..all my friends are busy with their works just like me..
but i thanks God that i am able to have alternate weekend off..which let me attend the church svr either at ZBPC or TCC..
it seem like i getting used to ZBPC already..feel very peaceful in there..
i enjoyed having service there..
i really dunno what to do with my gal..
i know she is getting into trouble which she wont hear what i say..
hurt me..i cried..but what is there for me to do beside letting her do what she want?
all i hope is that she will pass her A level..that goes same for lynn..
both of them are like my babies..i see them grow since they are secondary school till now..
i worry alot at times..but i know lynn will share with me..sally is still my worry..
hope she will understand what me and lynn said to her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home