Sunday, June 18, 2006

i passed my challenge

fri 16/6/06:
nothing much happened today..u back in singapore..so happy..hehe..miss u so much..never see u for 1 week liao..tml meeting u n von go shopping and watch she's the man..

sat 17/6/06:
work in the morning til 1pm..then meet u at somerset station..s usual..u are late.after tt we met von..watch she's the man..haha..so funny the show..after tt u left for church dinner..me n von continue our stuff..eat dinner,shop and chatting..enjoyed myself alot..thou tired..btw..rmb about the challenge u gave me last week?not to bite my nails?yeah!!!!i passed my challenge..hehe..now my nails are growing..

sun 18/6/06:
morning went for service with u..sit next to ur dad..like a sandwich..sitting between 2 guys..ur mum sit in front of us..svr is gd..about our tongue..abit tired..cos not enough sleep..when reponding time..there is this lady..suddenly sort of shouting..she sitting next to ur mum..got a shock..dunno how to react..but it linked to what happened a few yrs back when i just became christian..something similar happened..except tt this lady is sitting down while the gal in my church run ard the svr hall..after tt went home rest while..then went to j8 for lunch n watch the movie Cars..finally i watch it..very funny..very cute..after tt i went to work n u went to grandma hse..haiz..dunno what to say about u..y u so unlucky..while u on ur way to grandma hse..u met someone faint..she is a diabetic..u told me she need insulin but she dunwan guys to help..oh well..so far u met 2 real cases..me?in hospital..not in outside..if not..dunno what to react oso..

=)

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger .b.a.b.y.e.p.o. said...

ger..really hope u r alright..mayb i cant really understand wat u r going thru now..but i really wanna let u noe that no matter wat im always here for u..like wat u..im ur sis.. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home