Thursday, July 13, 2006

last night talk to von on the phone..wanted to cry..tears are forming in my eyes..anytime it'll just roll down..i told von what i asked u..i ask u..do u love me?are u serious in this relationship?are u really sick of me?u reply..yea..i love u..yea serious..sick with me?hmm..sometime..i really dunno how to walk into ur life..no matter how i turn..i face a close door..i ask u do u treasure me?u say u rather treasure me as a friend rather than gf..

as i talk on the phone with von..it just came into my mind..u like shan?mayb ba..i hope i was wrong..von ask me to confront u..i dunno..i really wan to b close to u..like other of ur friends..but it didnt seem to happen..y?cos i dunno what u going thru..i dunno how u feel..it really seem u like shan..now i am tired..really tired liao..didnt msg u..cos i really dunno what to say or ask..think u thinking the same thing as me ba..what are we going to do with this relationship..

=)

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger .b.a.b.y.e.p.o. said...

of cuz u can cry on moi shoulders..its free for all my frienz..hee..

well..i wun stop u fm crying..cuz i dun believe in holding ur tears when u r sad..ger..its normal for us to be tired smtimes..but u muz noe wat n y u r tired..since he doesnt want to say anything..then u dun do anything for a moment lor..mayb let it be a time for u guys to cool down n tink ant wat u guys wan..

hmm..its up to u wat u wanna do lah..but i still wan u to be happy..ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home