Wednesday, July 05, 2006

i still love u

today u turn up for parade..not surprise at all..cos i am expecting it to happen..haha..but i glad u turn up cos i went missing on tue n u came for parade to see if i'll attend..think u still care about me ba..in the clubroom..i ignore u..didnt look at u thou i know u looking at me at times..on the way to HQ u asked me i angry with u?

at HQ..u keep rocking ur chair..it just remind me when i was in primary 2..i fall backward while rocking backward..i asked u to stop..but u continue to do it..til i stare at u..sorry..i know i bad..but it just a fear..then u asked me..i still care for u?i reply u..u dunwan me to care?i can dun care about u..

on our way home..we talked alot..resolve liao..u ignore me cos i ignore me..u ask me if u never turn up for today parade..am i going to ignore u..i dunno..cos i dunno how to make u happy..rmb u said this once..u feel stress when i am ard..i really dunno what to do..i dun wish tt this r/s is a stress for u..haiz..what should i do..

Lord..what should i do?sometime i scare i'll lose him..but sometime i feel like letting him go..i know i still love him..i dunwan to lose him..but i really dunno how to love him..dunno how to show him care..dunno what he thinking..Lord..what is in his mind?how he feel?Lord..help us thru this r/s..Amen..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home