Saturday, June 24, 2006

what should i do?

thur 22/6/06:
my whole family spend the day in SGH..y?
morning..my grandma is admitted to SGH..doc diagnose her as acute pancreatitis..which mean her pancreas is having inflammation.doc decide to do sort of a op for her..there is 15% of risk tt she might pass away..in the afternoon..it my turn to admit.to go for endoscopy n colonoscopy..later tt afternoon i was discharge..

fri 23/6/06:
doc did the op this morning..she fall in the risk side..she developed penumonia.lungs got water..now on 100% of oxygen..in ICU..i dunno..in me i hope she give up..cos it is very suffering for her.my aunts are not cooperative at all..they dun understand it might become a long term thingy..one of my aunt still say never mind if we dun employ a maid..1st 3 weeks we take turn to take care of her..after tt back to normal..what she thinking?even if pancreatitis is treated..she might become a Diabete patient.who is going to do the job?very disappointed with them..at night went out with ben n wilson..ate fish n co..hehe..after tt walk ard..then go home..wilson alight at bishan..ben carry on the trip with me..i cried..cos i dunno..i m quite tired..

sat 24/06/06:
later night going to visit grandma..kind of tired..not enough sleep..didnt sleep properly last night..dreamt of my grandma..saw her coming home..in the dream..i heard someone saying this..she dying..tt y she came to see u guys..i just woke up instantly..only can hide it in my heart n cry..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home