Monday, July 03, 2006

give up!!!!!!!!

today i start sch at 10am instead of my usual timetable 8am.on my way to sch u send me a msg..tell me tml u will not b going le!sorry..the 1st thing tt came into my mind is are we meeting tml?dun rmb making any agreement to meet tml..mayb u send wrong msg..so i call u..ask u what u mean by not going..u told me the exco meeting..u made a mistake on the date..this is not the thing that i am pissed off about..

the thing i pissed off with u is when i ask u tml u got what thing on?is it class BBQ since u told me tt u not sure u going or not yet..u say no..u thinking to go out with shan n von..lucky meeting is not tml lor..is next week lor..somemore we agree to meet up after my class to go watch a movie b4 the meeting lor..if really is tml..guess u forgot about the agreement liao..i reply u lor..oic..so if tml got meeting tt mean u are dumping me aside la..haha..when i sent this msg i was so upset with u lor..never mind..i decide liao..i wont msg u liao..i give up on msging u liao..whatever u do i not going to care..even thou i'll feel worry or heartache..

Since u don't care..what for i care so much?since u want to keep quiet and not telling me what going on i wont ask liao..cos i am sick and tired of guessing e hint u giving me now..u are giving me the feeling of insecure..thou von say u treasure me alot..but look at the sign..keep quiet all the while..

I AM TIRED OF GUESSING THE HINT U GIVING ME NOW!!!

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home