Saturday, August 05, 2006

jealousy

ya..i feeling jealous now..at this moment..i dunno y..i just dun like shan..ben said she's sick today..so not eating dinner with us..but when we meet up after the firework..she dun look sick to me..still active..making noise..well..ben n her are close..saw ben laughin happily..it like it dun happen when only me n him..it like there nothing we can talk about sometimes..i really dunno what to say at times..

just before firework..me u n von went to get dinner at macs..u started giving me attitude..giving the pissed off tone..i know u are pissed off..but i dunno what u pissed off at..then after the firework u back to normal..
really..who am i to u?where are u when i am in bad mood?when i scare of something happen?u not at my side..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home