Thursday, August 10, 2006

opps..

met ben yday..stay at his home..didnt go out..cos his dad took his 'gf' out..actually is his favourite camera..haha..so stay at home n watch tv while he preparing 1st aid test paper..enjoyed myself yday..hehe

today went back for attachment..2nd last day..got needle pricked injury..mon xin yi kena..then i was thinking about this qn..what if i got prick by needle?what will he b thinking..n true enough..while preparing medication..i pricked myself..havent inject patient i poke myself..haha..told him about it..then he reply quite fast..dangerous right?
think thru this small incident n reply..i know he is anxious about me if i got injure in work..

tml last day..after work going for 5th coy parade..spoken to von on the phone just now..she said if really move out of hse..she might need to find part time job..i dunno if it a right time for her to move out..i still believe tt what her mum said is just out of anger..it not from her heart..mayb she cried..it just tt she didnt see ba..she reminded me of my mum..when i was small..my dad used to b very hot-temper guy..abit of thing he'll take thing n throw or scold all the 'nice' word..my mum did think of leavin the house..but she didnt..cos of me n my brothers..but thanks God cos He change my dad alot..now he is not as hot-temper as the past liao..

to von:
many times things are not what we see or hear..the tone they use may be harsh..but deep inside their heart..it might b a knife cutting/stabbing it..sometimes when i hear u cried over the phone..it hurt my heart..cos u are under so much stress n is goin to break down soon..thou many times i cant b at ur side lending u my shoulder..but Thanks for being at my side accompany me ups and downs in my r/s with ben..i know things are not gonna b easy..but i'll continue to seek God..i'll..love ya sis..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home