Friday, January 26, 2007

have been a long time since i update..bz with sch work..exam coming soon..tired..just finish my patient education yday..spoke to this anonymous on koe tag last nite..i am sure that this person is from SJAB, one of yk frenz.might oso b one of the 3 close frenz.

nothing much happened this few weeks.sally told me she playing tarot cards recently.ask me if it is right to play with this cards.i not quite sure about it.spoke to ben and his mummy about it.mummy gave me a very shocked look when i ask her.but ya..after that she know i not the one playing.clear the mess..went dinner over his place haha..but history did not repeat..cos ben told mummy: " mummy..dun let her wash the plates.."

then all of us laugh..i told ben..next time if ur wife break the plates..then she'll not wash the plates forever..and then he give me that look..the diao face..hehe..

i got relative came over to singapore to stay with me for a few days..but most of the times i out...so i dun see her tt often too..and i got my bio result..grade B..and i passed my clinical practical.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home