Sunday, October 08, 2006

today went to 11am svr at adam..saw p.gary p.gerald..it have been a long time since i saw them on stage..the songs today is gd..God touches my heart..topic was delight in the Lord.
3 points..
-hold nothing back
-be a fool for christ
-face the opposition

saw sis today..each time i see her..she just remind me of something..it time to update her what going on in my life as well as BGR..haiz..i dunno what to tell her..if i tell her the truth..i know she'll kill me for sure..i know i'll break her heart again like in the past..sorry sis..i didnt mean to hurt u n make u feel sad..

met dear at j8 for movie..WTC..the show is gd..after tt met von for dinner at cafe cartel..dinner..hmm..food is nice..but conversation part..dun talk about it..the more i think of what he said n what von say on the train..it make me start to b shaking n doubt..ya..who am i to him..did he take me for granted?mayb ba..haix..whatever la..very tired liao..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home