Wednesday, September 20, 2006

last week my attachment is over at TTSH..went to bukit timah pri sch n green ridge pri for SHS attachment.nothing much happened.just tt result is out.i failed my biology paper.had my sup paper yday.before my sup paper..ben msg me .saying pass the paper ok..then i reply..thru God's grace i'll pass..then he ask..if i dun pass then later our baby how?hehe..well..then i'll b like ur mum.just stay at home n look after u n baby lor..haha..

after paper meet von went to ward to return claim form.btw von got her job.yeah..haha..at least now she dun need to worry about money.haha..after tt went to ben hse for dinner..

tml going to mount ophir.dunno how am i going to survive..haha..but i believe it gonna b fun..thru God's strength..i'll make it..yeah..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home