Saturday, September 09, 2006

last night went to 5th coy for study camp..wanted to take a nap but in the end i didnt..couldnt slp..going thru some emotion thingy..my patient collapse and passed away..she is very ill..trying hard to fight for her life..talk to her granddaughter..came to know tt she is a great grandma..thou strict but she always talk good things to them..i didnt know she collapse..til my AN went in to change her diaper..my SN saw her not breathing tt y ask my AN to go in..took the E-trolley in..to confirm she passed away..i didnt cry at tt point of time..cos i know she might go anytime..i called her alot of time this week..but no respone..i saw the relatives crying..they are quite shocked..but she has gone..cleaned her..put on her home clothes..it's the granddaughter tt i spoke to tell me to put on her home clothes..

now every now i close my eyes..the image of her appeared in my mind..i know it not my fault tt she collapse..but i took her of her for 2 weeks liao..just feel sad about it..

the whole week was ok..nothing much happened thou..attachment..turning me crazy..hope i passed my exam..anyway..ben started his attachment..jia you ba..time flies past without u knowing..another week is gone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home