Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy 72nd anniversary

today is 5th coy 72nd anniversary..yeah!!!happy anniversary..hehe..me n von run ard the place with the boys..we went to sembawang library, amg mo kio NTUC hypermart, chinatown n jurong east interchange..went to the boon lay raja restaurant for dinner..they served the dishes very fast..like chasing us out like this..haha..

went back to sch after dinner..cos got promotion ceremony..got a shock when they announced my name as a new member of 5th coy..Mr chua passed me the shirt..didnt expect it cos von this afternoon took the shirt from me..n didnt tell me what is going on..so ya..thanks guys..i dunno if dear is not happy about me joining the coy..but it doesnt matter now..i'll get used to it soon..

kind of worry about von..something happened at home..just hope she'll msg me asap..let me know what happened in the end..i dunno what her mum is thinking..but i know von is hurt deeply..she is very tired with all the things happening ard her..i can see that..but she trying hard to cover it..Lord..help von out of this trial..i really dunno what might happened if she break down one day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home