Tuesday, August 15, 2006

yday went to study with von..still long way to go..must jia you..haha..met up with ben at ard 4pm..went to watch click..nice show..it contain alot of meaning..learn to treasure the person u love..treasure the time u have with them..cos u wont always be with them..ben got angry after we went to watson's..cos we played a trick on him..he pinch my cheek..saying i am cheeky..so painful..at nite i ask him what he think n how he feel?cos i observe that he kept looking at von when she kept the stuff..he say he dun like what me or von did..no mood to meet me this whole week liao..i really wan to ask u..u can dun like what me n von did..then how about me?i dun like the thing when u do with shan..

til now u still havent reply my msg..it ok..i not gonna to care or wait for ur reply anymore..last msg before i sleep..then tt it..i'll keep quiet..i know it gonna to b painful..i know i going to miss u..but it ok..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home