Sunday, September 10, 2006

make up?

just like what i have expected..u cancelled the movie last min..no reason..u just ask me can we dun watch movie when we reach lido..what u expect me to say?or what can i say?no?do i have have a choice?i wanted to watch this movie with u..but u just cancelled it just like this..all u say is i make it up next time k?

ya..make up..is the meaning the same again?all u think is to make it up when i look so upset with u..i told u..dun need la..cos in my mind is what the use of making it up when ur heart is not with me?when u dun ever have the mood to go out with me?go find ur shan n forget about it..u n her always talk n laugh happily what..i dun care anymore..n i wont care..i give up..i am totally tired..i am really totally tired..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home