Monday, December 04, 2006

1st anniversary(041206)

hehe..today is our 1st yr anniversary..one yr flies passed so fast..celebrated yday.. u msg me in the morning on my way to church..asking me where i'll b after svr n what time svr end..didnt think much at tt point of time..haha..u reply find me ba..cuz tml will b bz n i book ur day..which i forget about it..cos u say u not sure if tt day is free when i say if can meet..

wear til super casual..haha..meet u after svr..of cos got scolded by u cos didnt care about my attire when u not around..haha..went to vivo city..super crowded there..didnt do anything much..like normal..watched movie..then ate dinner..walk ard..then go home..but i am contented le..

to dear:
thanks for being there for me over this 1 yr..loving me taking care of me..i'll try my best b lady like n not to break ur plate anymore..hehe..love ya..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home