Monday, February 26, 2007

exam finish last thur.finally, can focus on my admin work..haha..went to eat seoul garden with Nurul, Ahmad, Ain and Jing Yu..had fun eating there..they keep feedin me..haha..and yup..i turning fat le..Nurul ask me how is ben treating me..i say ok lor..and she asked me what i mean by ok lor..and the truth is..i never think of that qn before..

while walking to AMK, i told nurul that recently, i got no feeling when Ben talked to Shan that day in the canteen.i dunno y..i just dun feel jealous. then Nurul tell me is the 1st sign that i dun love him le..

fri, ben came over to my place..watch some show in his lappie..then watch him played his game..left my hse at 2 plus..went to causeway point to watch Just Follow Law..

Sat had parade..woke up early in the morning..bz with my paper during their footdrill lesson..Sec 1 boys are really MONSTERS!!! so noisy..cant quieten down and listen to instruction..finally have subway for lunch le..hehe..then go von hse..ben bz helping her do the router..but dunno what wrong..he cant find it..

Sun..BOMB day...i receive the e-mail from Shao yu about the course instructors list..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............i kena the Sec 1..FAINT!!!!think i'll die after day 1..must prepare for honey water for my throat..y i kena the sec 1..to me..they are MONSTERS!!!!!!!always so active..and somemore the camp is 4 days 3 nights..sob sob..i prefer the Sec 4..mayb cos there is some ppl i close to ba..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home