Thursday, March 01, 2007

thanks sally

yday morning..when i woke up..was surprise to see sally msg..i know she wanted to tell me something for a long time.thou i am anxious to know what is it.but i still wan to give her space and time to get ready herself to open up to me and tell me what she thinking.

sally is a gal that i see her grow from sec1 til now.thou not all the time i am with her when she faced problem and might be the last to know what happened cos she scared that i'll be very disappointed with her(which there is times tt i am kind of disappointed) but thanks God she is still willing to open up to me and tell me what wrong..i still praying that one day she will come back to God and know that God is waiting for her patiently with an open arms.

yday she msg me telling me some doubt about her bf.she set me thinking for the rest of the day.guess what?i realise that i am more blessed than her..cos i know tt ben loves me no matter what i did in the past.as long as he's with me..i should be contented.

sally..thanks for letting me know what had happened to u.things may not be the way u see sometimes.use ur heart and see..and u will know the truth.

=)

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger .b.a.b.y.e.p.o. said...

im glad u noe that u r blessed..so dun complain n doubt ben's love for u..n oso dun forget..God is our ultimate lover!!

sally..if u r reading dis..i dunno u for sure..but i heard abt u fm celine but nt tat much oso..but i juz want to tell u dis..God still loves u for who u r..whatever u did in d past, just let it be..dun dwell in it anymore..cuz God will handle it for u..n not just use ur heart to see, ask God for wisdom n let Him open ur eyes for u to see what is gg on n izit still right to b in tat situation..its nt easy..cuz im gg thru a tough time too..
guard ur heart ger, n listen to Him..let no evil steals u away from our Father..He's still waiting for u to be back into His arms to love n protect u!! God loves u n He always do!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home