Monday, March 05, 2007

having some problem to log in to blogger..dunno what is happening to my com..

sat..went from parade in the morning..abit chaos..got a surprise from ben..tot he going for kayaking but in the end..it was cancel the night before..so in the end he turn up for parade..BB weeks is coming..got the cards..target..$200..praying that i can hit target..haha..cos now holiday..nobody for me to ask..after parade..went to his hse to settle to excel file..then went out to meet his parent..on the way there..i ask him..u believe i got blog?he say u say i believe lor..then i told him hmmm..ya..i got blog..then he said how long u hide from me? think is like a big secret to him ba..cos he say i alway have alot of small secret..hehe..watch ghost rider with his parent..ok la..didnt really talk much with his parent..cos dunno what to say..

sun..went for svr..after that went out with mum to JP for lunch..after that came home..saw sis online..she say she received my e-mail..hopefully she'll say something ba..after tt went to grandma hse for dinner..saw my uncle's wife..haiz..dun really like her..cos she always compare her daughter with me..so sian..saw von tag at night..she's right..i shouldnt doubt..cos it'll shake my stand..thanks von..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home